Saturday, October 3, 2009

10/3/09-Somewhere in Bangkok, Southington, CT

Out to lunch today with Lisa and she suggested Thai, which I was super excited about because I haven't yet had the opportunity to eat Thai. This is a relatively new place on Rt. 10--very small inside, probably holds about 40 people or so, with a modern decorated interior that would have been nice enough for a date night out but was very comfortable for our lunch date. She's had takeout from this place before and recommended the beef pad thai, which she always gets--and that's what she ordered today! I should have stolen a bite because it looked very interesting! I have heard things about "drunken noodles" and I am not really sure why they have that name, but they were excellent--a good amount of heat in the sauce without being overpowering with egg noodles, chicken, broccoli, onions and peppers. I would definitely order that again and hope to come back soon! Prices were very reasonable and I was full leaving the table. It was a nice lunch and I hope we do it again sometime!

No website, but located on Rt. 10 in Southington.

No comments: