Wednesday, June 9, 2010

6/5/10-Thai Food Express, Wallingford, CT

I don't typically like to write 2 reviews for a place but this is warranted. We've been patronizing this establishment for about 6 moths now and we've had our ups and downs with it. Saturday night after a long day of work, I came home hungry and tired. We decided to get Thai because it was getting late and its close and quick. I think we've discovered the secret--when the older woman is there, the food is phenomenal. I had my usual, drunken noodles and Tom had South Sea noodles and they were both unbelievably good. Also, to our surprise, they have expanded their menu! Everything is still reasonably priced and after the great experience we had Saturday night, this may work its way back into our Saturday night routine! We feel so lucky to have such good food so close to our home!

www.thaiwallingford.com

No comments: