Wednesday, June 9, 2010

6/5/10-New Haven Taco Trucks, New Haven, CT

It is no secret that I love Mexican food. I was so lucky that my partner for today is also a fan and happens to like the food on the taco trucks down on Long Wharf! So, it was like a dream come true when we actually got time today to stop and enjoy some lunch.

We both got 3 tacos at $1.50 each--I had chorizo, carnitas and adobada--all topped with fresh chopped onions, cilantro and a bit of tomatillo sauce. I was stuffed after that! A nice filling lunch for under $5? You betcha.

My tip? Watch how they package it up for ya. Our 6 tacos came on one paper plate so they were all over on top of eachother. Also, I missed getting the red sauce like I can get off the Stamford taco truck! Maybe it is something you need to ask for? Either way, you can't go wrong. Head down to Long Wharf drive and dig in!

No comments: