Sunday, May 10, 2009

5/9/09-New Britain Diner, New Britain, CT

I am a big fan of this diner--have been coming here sporadically for years. The food is always good, fresh and plentiful. After quite the adventure in participating at the CT Race in the Park (what a turnout! Thousands of people participated in the race against breast cancer!) Kirstin, her younger sister and I went to the diner to grab lunch. I got their honey mustard grilled chicken wrap with cheese, lettuce, tomato and steak fries--probably one of my favorite things to get! Kirstin agreed I was onto something and had the honey mustard chicken sandwich--it was huge! Kirstin's sister had a bacon cheeseburger with fries. We all had a great meal, and a really good time after such a productive day!

No website, located on Corbin Ave. in New Britain.

No comments: