Sunday, May 4, 2008

5/1/08-The Cheesecake Factory, West Hartford, CT

My mom hadn't been to this restaurant, so after some shopping, I took her over to Blue Back Square for dinner. If you haven't been here, you really should go. The menu is amazing--if you can't find something here that you like, I'd be very surprised. And the cheesecake? To die for. I had the chicken costoletta with a lemon cream sauce, red mashed potatoes and asparagus. My mom had the crab cake sandwich with french fries. The portions were huge, so there was no room to eat dessert there, but we did get 5 slices of cheesecake to go! White chocolate macadamia nut for mom, Oreo for Lauren, Snickers for Dad, white chocolate raspberry swirl for me and fresh strawberry for Tom. The decor is very chic, the service is fantastic but the wait is something to be desired--go early if at all possible to avoid the rush.

You'll wanna check this one out-- www.cheesecakefactory.com

No comments: