Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4/24/10-Tacos Mi Nacho, Meriden, CT

We returned from our lovely afternoon on the shoreline without a plan for dinner. My hubby is always in the mood for Mexican (I'm so proud of him!) and I had heard from Yelp about this place in Meriden. Not in the greatest of neighborhoods, but I didn't think it was as bad as some were making it out to be. It's in a strip mall and has a automatic sliding door like a grocery store with the counter and kitchen right ahead of you and a few tables off to the side, with the music pumping.

We sat right down and were brought chips and 3 different types of salsas--all delicious. I went with tacos for my dinner--one chorizo, one carne asada and one pork and also had a quesadilla with shredded pork--absolutely everything was delicious. Tom had one taco and a carne asada burrito--this thing was a monster. Everything was delicious, prices were amazingly cheap and the food came out fast. Can't get much better than this!

No website, located at 550 Broad St. in Meriden.

No comments: