Monday, April 5, 2010

4/1/10-Thai Hut, Southington, CT

As if I need an excuse to eat Thai food, I met up with Beth and Gorski for dinner tonight--it was so nice to catch up with the both of them! Gorski suggested Southington's newest Thai restaurant and it was very quiet for 7pm on a Thursday night but our servers were nice and we had a great time!

It was Beth's first time having Thai food, so we helped her out the best we could and she selected the Pad See Ew, which she said she enjoyed. Gorski and I both ordered the drunken noodles-hot. For me, it wasn't as hot as I was expecting but it did the job. I am undecided if I liked Somewhere in Bangkok better or not. Thai Hut definitely had them beat in prices but for ambiance and decor, Somewhere in Bangkok wins that one. Anytime I can get a cheap, good dinner, I'm there! I'd say it's worth a try if you're in the area looking for Thai.

www.thaihutsouthington.com

No comments: