Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4/10/10-Fu Ji Japanese-Chinese Restaurant, Stamford, CT

At work for a very long shift on Saturday, this place was recommended by a coworker when I said I could go for some Thai food. Hmmm. Needless to say, I didn't get Thai food, but my partner was more than happy with where we ended up! This place is small-ish but nice and clean looking. For a Saturday night, it was surprising that while we were there waiting for our takeout, not one other person came in.

I seem to always get General Tso's when trying out a new chinese place--I know it's over ordered but if it's done well, its great. The dish I got here was plentiful but uninspired. It was not "spicy" as designated on the menu, which I was looking forward to, but I did have a filling dinner! My partner ordered a few sushi rolls and gyoza, which he really seemed to enjoy. While I don't have any major complaints about this place, I am going to do more research on places to eat in the area, instead of taking my coworkers advice for a good "thai" restaurant in town :)

No website, located on Bedford St. in Stamford.

No comments: