Monday, March 1, 2010

2/27/10-Crown Fried Chicken, Bridgeport, CT

The advantages of working outside of the area where I live is being able to try places I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way for. Crown was the place one of my crew members wanted to stop for lunch while in the area. I honestly can say if I was by myself, this wouldn't have been a choice on the list--that being said, the food wasn't all that bad. A KFC-like competitor, it took about 5-10 minutes for us all to get our food--spicy chicken sandwich for me, not too bad! My crew seemed to enjoy what they had as well, since they polished their meals. Not a very attractive place, decently clean, a bit outdated but to be expected considering the area. I can't say I'd return under my own will but it did the job for that day.

No website, located on Boston St. in Bridgeport.

No comments: