Monday, December 7, 2009

12/3/09-Camputaro's Pizza, Wallingford, CT

We didn't have a chance to go out to dinner this weekend (but did an insane amount of grocery shopping! That's what happens when the freezer gets bare!) so I figured I'd blog about the pizza we had for takeout Thursday night when I was unprepared for dinner.

Not too far from our place is Camputaro's and they make a pretty decent pie when I'm in a pinch for dinner. We don't typically order pizza anymore since we make some pretty damn good pizza ourselves but this joint has a ton of specialty pizza's and many other items so you may have a good full meal. It took about 20 min from the time we called it in (I was on my way home)--tonight's choice was nothing fancy, just a nice sausage pizza. We have also enjoyed a few other of their creations with good results. There are a plethora of pizza choices in Wallingford, but we believe this place is right up there as one of the better ones.

www.camputarospizza.com

No comments: