Sunday, September 27, 2009

9/20/09=Ascot Catering, Wetherfield, CT

I know the posts have been lacking as of late, but for good reason--Tom and I were married in Cancun Mexico and haven't really been eating out much with all that was going on! The following post is kind of a catch up from our small family reception-I feel I owe our caterers a good review.

Our reception was gorgeous. I know I am probably biased because it was our reception but the Hartford Boathouse really is a spectacular location. We ended up choosing Ascot Catering to use for our reception and we made a great choice. For our entrees, we had Mediterranean pasta, Roast Pork Tenderloin, Beef Tenderloin with a merlot sauce or a horseradish cream sauce and Chicken Asiago--absolutely everything was fantastic. Their timing was impeccable, service was fantastic--it all went off without a hitch. If you are looking for a caterer in the Hartford area, I do not hesitate to recommend them (and you can tell them we sent ya!)

www.ascotcateringus.com

No comments: