Saturday, June 6, 2009

6/4/09-Sakimura, Meriden, CT

Worst day of work ever! When I got home, I said to Tom that we were not cooking--we were going out! We did it up--started with a scorpion bowl and it was amazing (and I drank it by myself)! Then we started with Tatsuta Age (japanese version of chicken fingers) and it was served with a sesame sauce--very tasty! For our entrees, Tom ordered sushi--eel/cucumber/avocado, shrimp cucumber, tuna roll and eel sushi. I ordered the beef teryaki which was served over sliced marinated onion with white rice--very good, loved the sweet flavor of their sacue. All the dishes were very artfully prepared. The place is very sleek and modern looking (the tree painting on the wall is from Pier One!) and the staff was very helpful and attentive. A great dinner after a really terrible day!

www.sakimuract.com

No comments: