Friday, October 24, 2008

10/19/08-Hard Rock Cafe, Las Vegas, NV

Usual touristy kitchy stop while on vacation (sadly, best place we ate at.....sigh my family is so unadventerous when it comes to food). I started with the Waborita (sensing a pattern of drinking? me too...though not as much as I'd like) then the Hickory smoked BBQ beef brisket, Mom had the herb-grilled chicken breast, Dad had the Hickory smoked pulled pork sandwich and Lauren had the Famous Fajitas. And of course, no visit to the Hard Rock would be complete without a stop to the store after dinner! We then went to the Bellagio to see "O" by Cirque du Soleil, which genuinely rocked my world and made me feel as if I'm wasting my talent on dispatching when I could be a part of a production as amazing as that was. Anyone have connections? I'm an excellent stagehand!

www.hardrockcafe.com

No comments: