Sunday, September 14, 2008

9/13/08-Finn McCool's Pub, Newington, CT

I don't even know how to describe the eating experience there but to say.....the food was good (but very very very greasy) going down....Tom and I are still sick the next day from it. Maybe since we've been making an attempt at eating better for quite some time now, our stomachs can't handle all the grease? That's our theory. Dan, Jill, Tom and I went to dinner here and I don't ever want to eat here again.

No website.....Market St., Newington, behind Steve's Place (which has waaaaay better food.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long is "quite some time now"? 2 days?

Lisa said...

2+ years, thank you. No fast food here!

And please, I'd appreciate if you keep your negativity towards the blogger to yourself. The restaurants and what we eat there are our choices and we comment upon that--please do the same.