Sunday, March 30, 2008

3/28/08-Geronimo's, New Haven, CT

As Tom put his fork down after cleaning his plate, he looks up at me and says, "I think this is my new favorite restaurant." Ditto. Everything about Geronimo's was fantastic, from the lighting, decor and music, to the food and my personal favorite--100 varieties of tequila. I started my meal with an Apache Sky (Don Julio Blanco tequila) and Tom had the house margarita, both excellent. Southwestern cornbread and garlic bread were brought to the table, followed by our entrees-- Steak Frites Santa Fe for me and Oven Roasted Sea Bass for Tom. I don't even like seafood and I liked his dish! Although somewhat of a limited menu, listen closely to their specials--all sounded great. I highly recommend this restaurant, as it seems to be our new "favorite".

www.geronimonewhaven.com

No comments: